- McKesson Pharmaceutical Company offers the diversified solution portfolio of their products and services.
- The company is so much large and it has a huge number of stores in different cities in US and Canada and there are over 36000 employees, which are engaged with this company.
- The company has over 2700 retail pharmacy franchises and it is leading in the pharmacy and healthcare industry. Also, it has over 10000 physician customer base.
- The company enjoys the strong balance sheet and solid liquidity position.
- The company has maintained its offices in UK, Ireland, France, Australia, and Netherlands.
- The big weakness of McKesson is its reliance on the limited business segments.
- The company has to face the legal complications in patients and drug testing.
- The company has to face various legal issues, which are related to animals testing and patents, which are necessary to follow in the medicine and healthcare business.
- McKesson may face the die-hard conditions because of the high-risk industry in health care.
- The brand did not maintain proper and effective healthcare information group, service and process, which they need to provide to their clients.
- McKesson should extend its business in the robust market to provide the generic medicines.
- The company needs to give attention to the aging population to meet their expanded health care needs.
- McKesson adopts the public policy agenda and it supports to have access to the healthcare solutions.
- The company can have excellent margin business in the quickly grown sector like oncology.
- It is a good opportunity for the company to expand its business by doing some partnerships and acquisitions with other healthcare providers in the pharmaceutical industry.
- The company needs to look new emerging economies of the world, which can be a good place to enhance their business and make it global appearance to the pharmaceutical company.
- The great threat to McKesson is the changes in the legal position of the healthcare industry and business.
- Various other big software competitors are now competing in this business, which entered in the healthcare sector.
3. Being a medical and pharmaceutical company, there is a consistent danger to face the threats of legal implications and hazards in its business.